Are you ready to build a consistent stream of new business?
And know it's all because YOU ARE THE FACE OF YOUR BUSINESS?
I know: Most of us didn’t start a business because we wanted to show up on video, or in photos, or become "insta-famous", but here we are.
BUT we all know: PEOPLE BUY FROM PEOPLE THEY TRUST.
And I'm ready to help you become that trusted person for your ideal customers
It’s time for you to:
Stand confidently in who you are and what you have to offer
Know how to communicate what makes you different from everyone else
Use the power of content marketing to express it in a way that stands out
Build a stage that draws in raving fans and builds you community
Experience consistent growth, working with the customers best suited to you, and what you sell.
I'm your marketing coach Rachel Klaver
When it comes to becoming the face of your business, I’ve walked the talk.
While I might look confident today, I had to force myself show up to save our business. And let me tell you, it was the most uncomfortable and terrifying thing I’d even done.
I was worried people would hate me
I was worried people would reject me
But most of all…
I worried everyone would ignore me and I would fail.
Instead, I discovered I found my people
I built a business I love
And no matter what’s happening in the world, the leads and new business keep on coming in.
Our faces, our voices hold power.
I want you to experience this in your business. I want you to show up confidently, and share your offer.
But I want you to also do more than that.
I want to teach you everything I know about content creation as we build your stage, and grow your community.
I want you to become a powerful content creator.
I created The Content Masterweb to work with a group of small business owners who are ready to grow their audience, and attract their ideal customers.
If you know your business needs your face to build trust,
If you’ve got big plans in you that are waiting to be found and heard
If you’ve got a platform or stage you’re wanting to build
This programme is for you.
What Our Content Masterwebbers Say
"I am loving this! There’s so much value in the weekly modules – videos, workbooks, downloadable resources and the weekly Zoom calls are just brilliant. It’s so useful to be able to connect with the other members and share the journey. Rachel’s knowledge is incredible and there are so many brilliant gems each week – content creation, apps, editing, techniques. It has saved me so much time from trying to figure this out on my own. Since I’ve started I’ve had an increase in followers and engagement but the biggest benefit I’ve gained is the confidence to start experimenting and the belief that I can not just do social media, but do it well!”
- Sheryl Takayama
Why Weight Nutrition
Rachel has incredible knowledge in Marketing and Social Media. I have utilised her for marketing strategy and taken her Content Masterweb course. She freely provides loads of tips and tools with social media platforms. I have learnt so much and gained confidence as I begin to understand this social media world. What's wonderful is she ensures she keeps up to date with the latest trends and passes these on to us, her clients. Rachel is absolutely an expert in her field. Cannot recommend her enough.
Allison Fisher, Change Coach.
I met Rachel on a free course in chch and now have worked with her one the Content Masterweb coaching programme. The knowledge and skills that Rachel has, have been so valuable to me as a business owner and not knowing where to start!! Her content is full and her tips and tricks really do help!! I’ve learnt how to create cool videos and how to post them on different Socials!! (I'm a boomer so it's really tough for me!!) I definitely feel like I have more tools and support since this course
- Janet Stott, Homegrown Primal
How does group coaching work?
You'll join paid members-only community (limited numbers), of us working alongside each other, so you can accelerate your learning, grow in confidence and become an expert at being the face of your business.
What makes this coaching programme different is the commitment of your coach, Rachel Klaver, to meet you WHERE YOU ARE, and then from there, develop a plan that fits both you and your business best.
You'll all be working across different types of content, all at different levels but all with the same goal:
To confidently become the face of your business
What does the year include?
- Small group coaching
- In-depth teaching
- A dedicated Facebook page
- Workbooks, worksheets and supporting resources
- Tons of personal support
- And encouragement and accountability in spades
Frequently Asked Questions
Each new intake is on the first Tuesday of the beginning of each month.
You'll join the group after you've a one-on-one with Rachel Klaver.
Work with Rachel Klaver for just $347+gst a month for 12 months. (or $3995+ gst as an upfront payment)
This includes an inital one-on-one session with Rachel to ensure you're content framework is set, and to also determine your goals, and your platforms of choice
It also includes 12 months access to the lessons and resources in The Content Masterweb school, our dedicated Facebook group and twice weekly group coaching sessions with Rachel. (these are also normally recorded, so you can watch later)
We normally recommend budgetting four hours a week for your coaching and content creation.
Some weeks you might have more time, and some weeks you'll have less
However the coaching and training is very practial based, and will help you create your content faster, and more effectively.
In terms of regular times - there are TWO group coaching sessions with me a week (nearly every week)
THESE are powerful - and you should prioritise coming to at least one a week where possible.
And ....there are extras, including freeonline co working sessions, in person content creation sessions, masterminds, and free or heavily discounted attendence at public events. . These are all optional.
- Once accepted, You and I will do some initial one-on-one work together, combined with some online training to really nut out your content strategy framework, and choose your core social media platfrom.
- You'll then be ready to dive into our weekly group coaching - where we take a different type of content every week and dig deep into how to produce it. You'll be using your framework every week in practical acitvities to create your content.
- All content marketing areas will be covered more than once through the year, allowing you to go deeper and become more confident with each time.
- You'll be invited to attend weekly live group coaching calls. (or catch the replay if you miss one)
- You’ll get access to detailed online training to support our sessions, inside our online school
- We give you two breaks in the year - one over the Christmas/New Year break, and the other over June/July
- You'll get lots of extras designed to help you with your marketing through the year.
- We’ll provide support, access to your coach Rachel Klaver, and regular Q&A and teaching sessions in a private facebook group
- We’ll work across the main social media platforms ( Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok, YouTube, Linkedin)
- We’ll focus on building your personal brand, your confidence
- NOTHING will be compulsory (we’re all adults here) but we'll help you remove blocks to types of marketing and platforms like videos, lives, reels, blogs (whatever you hate/fear)
- You help determine the content! If you've got a platform, a skill, an area YOU need to develop we'll make sure we cover it - either across a few sessions, or within our weekly coaching.
- You'll get MORE than content marketing help. You'll be part of a connected and encouraging community. You'll make new connections. And you'll feel completely supported as a small business owner.
Join for 12 months. Only $347+ gst per month. This includes an inital one-on-one session to create your content strategy (valued at $495), weekly small group coaching sessions, access to everything for a year, and masterclasses, and support across the year.
You know you need this?